Bosveld Batterye is a Close Corporation registered in 2011.
The management has more than 30 year experience in the Battery Business We as a family assure our Customers of the best in service delivery.
Since opening our doors on the 3rd of May 2011 we have enjoyed growing support not only from the local consumer but also from the municipality, Safari’s and private owned businesses & construction companies.
This is a statement of our commitment to service and Customer satisfaction.
- To treat each Customer with due respect and realize the importance of each Customer.
- We undertake to go the extra mile and assure our clients that if we don’t have it, we will do our best to get it.
- We recognize each and every potential Customer as a valid link in our chain to success.
- Our pricing structure meets both the corporate and single item buyer.
- Our staff members receive internal and external training to fit, service & repair the automotive & industrial batteries, automotive lights, auto electrical components, accessories and solar systems.
- We undertake to create local employment, and return of the revenue back into the local community.
- We recycle the old batteries as proof of our environmental concern.
- We are members of the RMI & MIBCO
- Our BEE Procurement Recognition Level is 100%
- We are approved Merchants for: Fleet Cards, Buy Ads, Diners Club, American Express, Avis, Master & Visa card holders.
- We make use of a wireless Terminal for our Customer convenience.
- We are in possession of a Tax Clearance Certificate. Issued by the Receiver of Revenue.
- We are proud members of the RMI.